To enquire about availability or to enquire about reserving a cottage please complete the form below. Please make sure you enter the correct start and end dates of your planned holiday (these dates are inclusive of arrival and departure dates). To have an exceptional Caribbean holiday it is advisable to try to book early to avoid disappointment.
What you can expect from enquiring:
- After we receive your booking enquiry you get a detailed offer about availability, total costs and the cancellation policies for the requested period.
- Given that you entered a valid email address you will receive an answer within a few hours. However, due to different time zones and weekends, this can be delay by up to 24-48 hours in some cases.
- If a cottage is available and you wish to confirm you will be asked to secure the booking by a deposit within 3 days. Please note, that room availability sometimes changes daily, especially during peak seasons.3 Nights deposit is required to confirm reservations.
- Never send credit card details by email or from unsecure websites! Only send credit card details by fax or phone when requested.
- If you have to cancel a reservation, please do it as early as possible by email or fax. Cancellation must be received 21 days prior to arrival date for winter bookings and 14 days prior to arrival for summer bookings for return of deposit.
- Balance of account due 7 days before arrival. All extras to be paid for on day of departure.